Make your skin feel like “bliss”
So I’ve been looking for a face mask to help my face feel… well alive again. There are a few that I’m trying this week and going to be posting my favourites and bliss makes the cut!!
My skin tone is slightly on the blotchy side so i did some research as to what I think is going to be the most suitable for my skin type. And that’s when I fell in love with bliss mask a-“peel”.
When trying a mask I need something quick and easy and well doesn’t waste anyone’s time.
It’s 4 easy step to an instant skin change.
1. Pour water into the cup and only fill up to the line indicated.
2. Your mask comes with an adorable little spatula, use it to mix the powder and water for about 20-30 seconds until the paste becomes smooth.
3. Using the spatula quickly spread the mask all over your face and neck avoiding the eye area (NOTE: it does dry up quickly so make sure to put the paste on right away).
4. After about 15-20 mins you will feel this mask feeling like rubber and that’s your que when to know the magic has been completed. Start peeling away that cooling mask and you instantly feel like new. I used a wash cloth to take off the pieces that I couldn’t get off.
5. Now try not to stare at your brand new glowing skin too long. I know it’s amazing. I put on moisturizer right after all so it helps to keep my skin even more moisturizerd.
Is there a mask you guys can’t get enough of? Let me know you know how much I love sharing my favourites!!
Feedback from Extra Sparkles Please
You can get this product at Sephora because the store is the store of dreams right?